Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the best days of the year to get a great deal on a new NordicTrack treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical, or other pieces of equipment. Many people considering a new NordicTrack treadmill are hunting for deals and where to find the best discount codes to help them save even more. If you are on the lookout for a new NordicTrack cardio machine you have come to the right place.
NordicTrack Black Friday Sale
The best sales are here and the easiest way to save extra money is by using our exclusive promo code that can be combined with Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
Save Extra On Treadmill Deals
- NordicTrack 1750 – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack X22i – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack 2450 – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack T 9.5 S – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack X11i – Click to See Deal
Save Extra On Exercise Bike Deals
- NordicTrack S22i – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack Grand Tour – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack S15i – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack Grand Tour Pro – Click to See Deal
Save Extra On Elliptical Deals
- NordicTrack FS7i – Click to See Deal
- Commercial 14.9 – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack C 9.5 – Click to See Deal
- NordicTrack SE7i – Click to See Deal
Save Extra On Rower Deals
How To Find The Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Treadmill Deals
- Check the current NordicTrack specials – NordicTrack runs frequent specials and sales on the main shopping website. From there, you can see what is currently being pushed as a sale item and will likely go on massive sale during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events.
- Look at which treadmills have new models – You can already see some of the new treadmill models on NordicTrack, allowing you to compare the 2019 models to the brand-new 2020 models. To make more room for the new models, the 2019 NordicTrack machines will generally be heavily discounted, this is a great time to score a major discount.
NordicTrack Equipment To Watch For On Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Now, it is one thing to know that you want a NordicTrack machine. But when you go shopping with one of our promo codes and see the variety on NordicTrack, it can be tough to know what to invest in. To give you a hand, here are our recommended NordicTrack machines that you should consider this upcoming Black Friday.
Best known for high-end residential treadmills, NordicTrack treadmills are some of the most popular purchases over Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
NordicTrack has a good variety of treadmills available at a range of price points, so you are sure to find something that suits your fitness needs and budget. Some of the top treadmills we would recommend are:
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 – Excellent for a range of fitness levels, the Commercial 1750 is a solid treadmill that is perfect for both single users as well as a family of treadmill users. The 3.75 CHP motor is fairly quiet while operating, so no matter your schedule, you should be able to enjoy your workouts. To help make your NordicTrack 1750 even more enjoyable, it comes with a 10” HD touchscreen, where you can access a year of iFit Coach workout programs.
NordicTrack Commercial X22i – Work your way to fitness faster with the X22i treadmill. This machine comes with an incline range that goes from -6% to 40%, and when you utilize the higher incline levels, you can burn calories faster as your body works harder. Also, leave your workouts up to the experts, thanks to the free year of iFit Coach that comes with the X22i. You can enjoy your workouts on the 22” touchscreen that acts as a console.
NordicTrack Commercial X32i – Premier incline trainer treadmill, the X32i comes with a massive 32” touchscreen console that allows you easy navigation as well as full immersion in your video iFit Coach workouts. You also get the impressive incline range that all NordicTrack incline trainers have, as the X32i goes from -6% to 40%.
NordicTrack Commercial 2950 – For a heavier-duty version of the 1750, you have the Commercial 2950. The commercial-grade 4.25 CHP motor can power you through the toughest workouts, and the adjustable cushioning helps reduce the strain of high-impact exercise. You also have an upgraded, 22” HD touchscreen to enjoy your iFit Coach exercise programs, with thousands of video workouts available.
Other NordicTrack Machines
Other than the excellent treadmills, you can also find a variety of other types of fitness equipment on NordicTrack. Some of our top picks that you should watch out for this Black Friday—with one of our coupons on hand of course—are listed below:
NordicTrack Commercial S22i – Top exercise bike offered by NordicTrack, the Commercial S22i comes with an impressive 22” HD touchscreen, as well as a free year of iFit Coach. Never go into a spin class again when you have this stationary bike and the iFit personal trainers cheering you on. Some of the other excellent features are the -10% to 20% incline range, 22 digital resistance levels, 350-pound weight capacity, and much more.
NordicTrack FS5i – Center-drive elliptical, the FS5i is able to move more freely than your typical elliptical. Switch up your workouts from standard elliptical movements to a stair stepper motion or even a striding treadmill-like movement. There are 32 built-in workouts to help you shake up your workouts, and you can choose from 22 resistance levels to help make the most of your exercise time.
NordicTrack FS7i – Also equipped with a center-drive, the FS7i is an upgrade on the FS5i. With an improved 24 digital resistance levels and a 7” touchscreen, you can also access 35 different workout programs. The FS7i also comes with a free year of iFit Coach so that you can make the most of your FS7i.
NordicTrack RW900 – If you have been considering getting a rower for your home gym, then the RW900 is for you. With the 26 digital resistance levels, you will have plenty to work with. It also comes with a year of iFit Coach membership, allowing you access to the library of exercises, which you can enjoy on the 22” smart HD touchscreen.
Buying Before Black Friday Guarantee
You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to ensure you snag the best deal. During the week of Thanksgiving, NordicTrack is running a pre-sale, and there is a price guarantee available, so you don’t miss out on potential savings.
That way, if you buy a machine before Black Friday and the price is lowered on Black Friday, NordicTrack will refund the difference as long as inventory lasts. You can use our coupons and promo codes during the pre-sale as well as on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so no need to worry you will miss out on any potential savings.
With this guarantee, if the item you bought goes on sale for even lower on Black Friday, you can have the difference refunded. All you need to do is contact NordicTrack with your purchase information. So, pick up one of our NordicTrack promotion codes and enjoy your savings.
How To Optimize Your Cyber Monday Shopping On NordicTrack
While Cyber Monday deals may extend beyond the actual day, the best deals will take place day-of, so it’s best to approach your shopping with deliberation. Some of the ways you can make sure you optimize your Cyber Monday NordicTrack purchases are:
- Do your research beforehand – NordicTrack has an extensive equipment lineup to choose from, so you can be sure to find the right machine for your health and fitness needs. You can read about the various pieces of equipment here, on the main NordicTrack website, and on reviewer sites. As NordicTrack is the premier brand for home fitness, you are sure to find plenty of in-depth reviews to help you see what equipment is best for you.
- Keep your eye on prices – When it comes to fitness equipment, you will generally see two prices—Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and the current price. It is rare to see a machine listed at its MSRP. Instead, look at what the current price is and see how much it drops by Cyber Monday. Not everything will be on steep sale on Cyber Monday, which may factor into your decision. However, our promo codes and coupons can help make up the lesser sale prices.
- Buy from NordicTrack directly – Buying from the manufacturer directly is generally the best practice, especially when it comes to NordicTrack equipment. Third-party sellers often have older models that do not come with the best tech available that NordicTrack has currently. Also, by purchasing from NordicTrack directly, you can be sure to receive a full warranty to protect your purchase.