We may be a little biased her at NordicTrackCoupon.com, but we believe our NordicTrack treadmills can deliver one of the best cardio workouts around. With our treadmills you are able to do your cardio run right in the comfort of your home, on your own convenient time.
While treadmills do have their advantages over other kinds of exercises, they also have their disadvantages alike, check out Treadmills 13 Advantages and Disadvantages to learn more. One of the biggest advantages of owning a treadmill, especially with these winter months approaching, is that you are able to get in your cardio without having to deal with the freezing temperatures and icy terrains.
On top of the convenience and comfort factor of at-home treadmills, they do offer many more benefits as well. Here are the Top Benefits of Owning a Treadmill:
- At Home Fitness states it perfectly in Ten Benefits of Owning a Treadmill, “treadmills are the top selling home exercise machines so that in itself demonstrates that lots and lots [of] people believe in them.”
- Treadmills offer versatility in your runs that outside can’t always offer. You are able to control not only your speed, but your incline as well. You aren’t always able to find trails outdoors that can supply you with the glute lifting run that inclines offer.
- Don’t only can you add incline to your runs manually, you can actually have your treadmill automatically match incline and declines of trails all over the world. With the technology of iFit live in treadmills such as the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, you are able to use iFit technology with Google maps to run some of the most famous trails right in the comfort of your living room.
- Being able to workout at home will actually end up saving you money in the long run. You not only don’t have to pay the costly monthly gym memberships, but you don’t have to drive to the gym saving you gas money. You are also able to eliminate the need to pay for a babysitter or use the gyms daycare, which can really add up. Top 5 Benefits of Buying a Treadmill for Home Exercise states that owning a treadmill “not only ensure that you can exercise around your busy schedule but you can also keep on eye on your child while doing so.”
- Treadmills offer you distracting entertainment that running outside just can’t offer. You can place your treadmill in front of a television and catch up on your latest DVR recordings, or place a book or magazine on your rack and get lost in a story while you jog away.
- Many people like the privacy of home workouts. At the gym you may feel others looking or judging you as you run on the treadmill, or worse waiting for you to finish so they can use the treadmill. Having your own treadmill at home ensure you can workout in peace without others distracting you and allowing you to take your time in your comfort zone.
Now that we’ve convinced you why owning your own treadmill has many benefits, be sure to check out our Treadmill Buying Tips part one and part two before you race out there to buy your own!